Saturday, June 28, 2014

Seat 5 Election results

The election for the fifth seat of the West Villages Improvement District Supervisory Board was held on Tuesday, June 24th. By a wide margin, Mr. Bob Rossman of IslandWalk at the West Villages won the election. He was sworn in that same day after the annual landowners' meeting at the start of the monthly public board meeting. 
BobRossmanIMG_20140624_113621778
If you are considering purchasing a home in this community, please let me assist you. My services and resources are of no cost to you, and in most instances, I am able to save home buyers some money. I do not work for any of the wonderful builders and developers in the West Villages Improvement District. My services and information (including the resources provided at Sarasearch.com and GranParadisoVillage.com) are wholly independent of these developers. No other independent professional is more knowledgeable about this community, and enlisting me to assist with your transaction serves to fund these resources to keep them available for you and others on an ongoing basis.

Please, check out my website, and contact me for more information!
Look forward to hearing from you!
Ali

Aileen “Ali” Johnston, MHA
Realtor®, Hoover Realty
Mobile: 941-539-5771

No comments:

Post a Comment