Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Lennar Makes New Venice Plan Available in Gran Paradiso at the West Villages

Lennar has just released a brand new home plan available to build in Gran Paradiso at the West Villages, called the Venice. It is a fabulous 3 bedroom model in their Executive category of single-family homes with 3 full baths and a 2 car garage. The great room style offers a considerable 1,877 square feet of living space and starts at only $290,999 before homesite or options.




Thanks for reading!
Ali

Ali H. Johnston, MHA, MBA in Real Estate
Realtor®, Lic. Broker #BK3284964
West Villages Realty LLC
Mobile: 941-460-3179


If you are considering purchasing a home in this community, I can assist you. My services and extensive resources are of no cost to you, and in most instances, I am even able to save home buyers money.  I do not work for any of the wonderful builders/developers in the West Villages Improvement District, or any others for that matter. My services and information (including the resources provided on all of my websites) are wholly independent of these developers. No other independent professional is more knowledgeable about this community, and enlisting me to assist with your transaction can provide you with a wealth of information as well as saving you money.

Please, check out my Venice area website, and contact me for more information.
Look forward to hearing from you!




No comments:

Post a Comment