Friday, March 6, 2020

Get Ready To Ride

https://www.yoursun.com/venice/get-ready-to-ride/article
  •  
    3/5/2020

SARASOTA — The annual Tour de Parks bike ride is set for Sunday, March 22.

It is coordinated and staffed by Friends of The Legacy Trail, Sarasota Manatee Bicycle Club and Sarasota County.

The ride is a fundraiser for the Legacy Trail, a Sarasota County Park, and its trail connectors.

The ride starts and finishes at the historic Venice Train Depot, 303 East Venice Avenue, in Venice. Participants have the option to do a 21-mile, 35-mile, or 62-mile ride along The Legacy Trail and to other parts of the county. The ride goes through or passes 12 parks along the route and provides a beautiful, scenic experience for cyclists of all levels.

“This immensely popular ride gives cyclists an opportunity to enjoy the outdoors, get to know the cycling routes in the area, and raise funds for an important cause,” said Bud Gaunce, event director and past president of the Sarasota Manatee Bicycle Club.

This is the 10th year of the ride, which raises funds to support amenities for The Legacy Trail, such as the new South Creek Stop Station and Learning Area which opened in November 2019 in cooperation with the Jelks Foundation and the replacement of yellow 911 emergency markers.

Those markers are spaced every 20th of a mile along the entire length of The Legacy Trail as well as the Venetian Waterway. Last year’s event had more than 950 riders.

Friends of The Legacy Trail, Inc. is an all-volunteer 501©(3) nonprofit organization based in Sarasota. FLT exists to support, promote, enhance, and protect The Legacy Trail, a Sarasota County Park, and its trail con- nectors now and for future generations. It has nearly 1,000 individual, family, and business members.


Ali H. Johnston, MBA in Real Estate

1 comment:

  1. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Service on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Service gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete