Monday, September 2, 2019

West Villages Realty Agent Spotlight: Judy "J.R." Smith


Judy Rae Smith, but you can call me “J.R.”
Licensed Florida Real EstateAgent

Cell:727.809.4802
Email: jr@westvillagesrealty.com

When I said, “I do” to my husband many years ago, I said yes to one incredible life of adventure serving in the US military. And it was then that I was introduced to my first aspects of real estate. I helped families just like ours relocate and adjust to military life away from home. 

It was a role I naturally took to. I was raised to always appreciate and respect others, and whether i was volunteering in the Red Cross, a mission I’ve been proud to have served for more than 40 years, or helping explain the ins and outs of what being a military spouse was all about, shooting straight with the families who came into my life speaks to my overall philosophy - be the reason someone smiles, make improvements - not excuses, and if you believe strongly in something, it’s worth fighting for.

My love for real estate and helping others also helped lead me to owning and operating my own personal home management company in New Jersey where I was able to work closely with property owners, customers, other Real Estate Agents, and contractors. Together, my military experience and time as a property manager in the field helped expose me to a rich array of details that come into every aspect of buying and building quality homes that I guide my customers with today.

When it came time for me to make the wonderful transition to Florida, I was looking for a team where I could not only use all my talents and passion for service, but also a group that shared my standards for excellence. When I discovered West Villages Realty had won first place for ‘Best Choice For Readers in Venice’ by the Herald-Tribune, that was my first indication I had found a new home for my talents. 

And, I’m very happy to say, my instincts were right. My tenure with West Villages Realty has been wonderful. Through them, I’ve earned certifications in Pricing Strategies and as an Accredited Buyer Representative, and continue to educate myself in all aspects of the real estate process. Every day offers the opportunity to work side-by-side with my Sellers and Buyers on journeys filled with decisions I help answer through my experience, research I perform on the market, deep local area knowledge, and personal attention. 

I’ve built my entire life on a mission of service. Let me help you discover the Florida life style you and your family deserve.

JR Smith

West Villages Realty LLC (FL Lic. RE Broker)
19503 S West Villages Pkwy, #A2 (by appt)
West Villages, FL 34293
WestVillagesRealty.com



No comments:

Post a Comment