Sunday, September 1, 2019

West Villages Realty Agent Spotlight: Shelley Jennings






As the first Agent West Villages Realty brought onboard, I’m proud to have helped define a culture of caring for our customers.  And while that was some time ago, the tenets of integrity and compassion still guide every action I take . Each home offered, and relationship I serve, is built on a solid foundation of understanding, meeting, and hopefully exceeding, your expectations.

Many of my customers, just like myself,  are making the transition from the North. And I think, “What would I need to know about the area?”  “Where is the right spot to call home?” “How can I be sure of all the details during the construction process?” And truly seeing the situation from my customers’ eyes helps me provide a deeper level of guidance throughout every step of  the journey we take together.

In fact, it’s often a process that starts long before you’ve even stepped foot into these beautiful communities. My customers are often touched by my “local area” dossiers and information I’ll send to them in advance of us meeting face-to-face. But the relationships I forge not only span great distances. They also stand the test of time. Nothing brings me more joy than staying in touch with my customers I’ve helped.

Every decision to be made in the dream home process, and let’s face it, there are many, not only comes with my advocacy, experience and guidance. They also come with my sense of personal responsibility. I’m proud to have received the distinguished credentials of both Pricing Strategy Advisor and Accredited Buyers Representative from the National Association of Realtors, and I apply these certifications for every customer I represent.

Some say I’ve got the heart of a teacher. While others, the stamina of a marathon runner. But all I know is I simply love what I do, and that’s helping you make the most exciting move of your life. Let’s make your new home vision, reality together.

Shelley Jennings
Licensed Florida Real Estate Agent
website bio link more photos

Mobile: 941.451.9286
Email: shelley@westvillagesrealty.com

West Villages Realty LLC (FL Lic. RE Broker)
19503 S West Villages Pkwy, #A2 (by appt)
West Villages, FL 34293
WestVillagesRealty.com



No comments:

Post a Comment