Wednesday, September 4, 2019

West Villages Realty Agent Spotlight: Nancy Drake

Nancy Drake
Florida Licensed Real Estate Associate
Phone: 941.496.5121
Email: nancy@westvillagesrealty.com




My life’s journey has taken me full circle and brought me back to my true passion - helping customers find or create their dream home. As a lifelong resident of Sarasota, I began my career in real estate, moved on to design custom homes in our area, and now am blessed to be a part of the West Villages Realty team.

Every relationship I build starts with me finding out more about my customers. What are their passions? Their vision for where they’ll entertain, laugh, nest, and enrich their lives? And then I apply my love of architecture and knowledge of design to find the answer to their dreams.

I’ve earned a BA in Fine Arts with a Specialty in Architectural History as well as apprenticed in an architectural firm. And having the opportunity to work side-by-side with my customers as we meet with builders or explore the many floor plans of our West Villages’ communities is truly a joy.

Whether they’re looking for their own residence or an investment property, knowing I’m a part of their life’s adventure is a thrill! I’m also a certified landscape designer, so my insights literally cover every aspect of your beautiful home, inside and out. But perhaps most importantly, I’ve also earned my Pricing Strategy Analyst certification to ensure my guidance applies to the negotiation table as we map the right home and location to your budget.

Every architect’s mission is to create something wonderful. My customers rely on me to be onsite throughout the building process, and as an admirer of the craft, I love providing progress reports. To see a home go from foundation being poured to being shown in a final walk through is the culmination of an incredible team effort. And I take the same amount of pride in researching, exploring, and finding perfect homes that are ready for my customers to move into right now.

If you live in our beautiful area, I’ll help you discover your best life yet. And if you’re new to our community, I’ll share everything I know to make you feel welcomed and as if you’ve always belonged. Contact me today, and let’s make your dreams come true.

Nancy Drake

West Villages Realty LLC (FL Lic. RE Broker)
19503 S West Villages Pkwy, #A2 (by appt)
West Villages, FL 34293
WestVillagesRealty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment